Ok guys, todays craft I don't really know what to call? Candle heart? Candle decor? Any suggestions? It's kind of a cute craft project.
- Cut out a heart in the paper and glue the wire all around the edge of the heart.
- You can also use a hot glue gun.
- Leave a long part of the wire at the end of the heart.
- Take the long part of the wire and twirl it around the base of the candle, making sure the paper is not to close to the flame.
- Could be cute as the table decorations for valentines day right?
Photography by Studio Dreyer Hensley
Made it? Tell us about it–