These pinboards are so easy and inexpensive and so much fun to customize!
Crafting by Lova Blavarg
You will need:
Beautiful Paper - I got mine from Paper Source
Glue or spray mount
Imagination and things to display on your pinboard!
Hammer and nails to hang
- Cut out pieces of beautiful papers that are a little bit bigger than the clipboards.
- Use your glue or spray mount to cover the clipboards with the paper.
- Allow to dry and then use an Xacto knife to trim the excess paper off.
- Hang your clipboards using hammer and nails.
- Start to fill your pinboards with amazing finds!
It's so fun to curate pinboards by color!
Made it? Tell us about it–