A fun gift for your whole family. Just make copies of the photos you want to use as cut-outs.
You will need:
Cut-outs of photos of your family, however small or large they may be
White tin bamboo sticks
Hot glue gun
About 20 inches of white string
- Start by creating a layout of your family tree. This can be done on a table. (Make sure you don't mix Aunty Dawn with Uncle Tim!)
- Cut the bamboo sticks in the shape of a tree.
- Hot glue the sticks on the back of the cut-outs.
- Hot glue the string to the back; hot glue a paper rosette on top.
- You can even glue a family name tag on it.
Photography by Hector Sanchez
Made it? Tell us about it–