Upcycle old clothes into fun soft-sculpture pillows!
You will need:
pencil and paper to draw patterns
fabric scraps and old clothes to cut up
sewing machine or needle and thread
- Get creative! Draw patterns onto paper for the house, cloud, flowers and leaves.
- Cut pieces out of your old clothes and fabric scraps.
- Sew pieces together and stuff with batting. I used an 18"x18" pillow insert for the base of my house.
- Glue details onto your soft-sculpture with fabric glue.
- Turn your couch into a village!
Great way to save and remember that "favorite" shirt that you just can't seem to part with!
Made it? Tell us about it–