I just love the vintage photos inside of these cans and the shape is so unique!
4 clean cans (these were crushed pineapple cans!)
Strong epoxy glue
Printouts of old images
- Start with 4 clean and dry cans.
- Trace around the bottom of the cans onto the images that you wish to put in each can.
- Cut out your images a little smaller than your outline so that they will fit inside the cans.
- Using a dab of glue fix each photo to the bottom inside of each can.
- Take two of your cans and glue them together with epoxy to create your base. Make sure you align your photos so they are oriented correctly.
- Allow your base cans to dry completely.
- Repeat the process with the remaining two cans, glueing them on top of your base one at a time and allowing them to dry completely.
- Display and enjoy!
Photography by Alexandra Grablewski
Made it? Tell us about it–