Presented by Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes!
You will need:
1 large can Muir Glen Organic Whole Peeled Tomatoes, 28 ounce
1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
pinch of salt
pinch of red chili flakes
1/2 cup vodka
1 tablespoon flaky sea salt mixed with a pinch of red chili flakes
- Pour a can of tomatoes into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add horseradish, worshestershire, salt, chili and vodka. Bland well.
- Pour into ice pop molds, add sticks, and freeze for 12 hours.
- Remove from freezer, run under hot water for a few seconds, and pull the pops out.
- Serve with flaky sea salt mixed with a little red chili flakes. Make sure to keep these away from the kids!
Made it? Tell us about it–