A creamy nutmeg and vanilla punch with bourbon that's a perfect way to indulge in the holiday season!
Let's face it. Nowadays the "Santa" in your world wants something more elevated than your run-of-the-mill milk and cookies. I know I do.
When my friends at Lark Fine Foods asked me to come up with an adult beverage to pair with their Whole Grain Lady Birds cookies, I knew just the thing—my Bourbon Milk Punch. There's nothing more satisfying and sophisticated than Lark cookies. They're highly flavorful, not overly sweet and delightfully unexpected.
Makes 1 cocktail
1 1/2 cup half and half
1 1/2 ounces bourbon
a few drops of vanilla extract
1/2 ounces simple syrup
- Place half and half, bourbon, vanilla, simple syrup and ice in a shaker and shake well.
- Pour into a glass along with the ice.
- Top with a little freshly grated nutmeg.
- Place on a tray with some Lark cookies and a note to santa.
- Go to sleep and wake up to your dream gift!
Made it? Tell us about it–