So good and creamy, without any cream, this is my favorite post-gym lunch.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
1 celery stalk, chopped
1 small cauliflower head, chopped
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
salt and pepper
½ teaspoon celery seeds
6 cups chicken or vegetable stock
1 cup baby spinach
2 shredded grilled chicken breasts
- Heat the oil in a large pot, and add onion, carrots, and celery. Stir until the onion becomes soft.
- Add cauliflower, stir in all the spices, and add the stock.
- Let the soup simmer until the cauliflower is soft.
- Use an immersion blender to pulse until you have a smooth, creamy soup.
- Pour into bowl, and add spinach and chicken.
Made it? Tell us about it–