Boozy and bubbly is the BEST combination!
You will need:
6 oz fresh or frozen cranberries
1⁄4 cup sugar
3 tbs water
4 oz vodka
2 limes, juiced
- In a small saucepan combine cranberries, sugar, and water and bring to a simmer over medium high heat.
- Cook cranberries for 10 minutes or until they begin to pop and release juices.
- Strain through a fine sieve and chill cranberry mixture.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine cranberry mixture, vodka, and lime juice and shake well.
- Divide between four 6 oz glasses and top with sparkling water.
Made it? Tell us about it–