This is a great lunch or dinner dish.
The squash almost becomes pasta and tastes great with the garlic. Salmon is my go-to fish, I just love it. It’s really good for you too.
Instantly download Sweet Paul SUMMER for just $2.99!
2 squash, cut into really thick strips
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon slivered almonds, I like them with the skin
salt and pepper, to taste
4 nice salmon fillets, with skin
1 teaspoon ground fennel
1 tablespoon butter
16 cloves garlic
1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Heat the oil in a pan and add squash, almonds, salt, and pepper. Cook until the squash starts to soften.
- Take it out and divide in bowls.
- Add the butter to the same pan and season the fish with salt, pepper, and fennel.
- Cook the fish with the garlic 2 minutes on 1 side and about 2–3 minutes on the other side. All depends on how big your salmon filets are.
- Place on top of the squash and add garlic and arugula.
- Serve with lemon.
Made it? Tell us about it–