Like cocktails? Like ice pops? Let’s combine the two and make boozy ice pops!
Get tons of inspiration in Sweet Paul Magazine:
Makes 8 Pops
3 cups good quality tomato juice
juice of 2 limes
grated zest of 1 lime
2 teaspoons grated horseradish
dash of Worcestershire
few drops of hot sauce
1/2 cup vodka
1 cup green vegetable juice (optional)
salt & pepper, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix tomato juice, lime juice, lime zest, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce, and vodka. Mix well.
- Fill the bags 1⁄3 full with the mixture, place upright in a bowl, and freeze.
- Once frozen, fill with 2” of green juice. Freeze the pops again.
- Once frozen, fill up with the rest of the Bloody Mary mix, tie, and freeze at least 8 hours.
- Serve with a mix of flaky salt and coarse pepper.
Because alcohol does not freeze, some of these pops will not get completely frozen. They’ll all freeze a bit different; the more alcohol in them, the less hard they’ll be. Turn your freezer up high and you’ll be fine!
Made it? Tell us about it–