These will be a hit at your next pool party or backyard BBQ! So easy to make and you could substitute milk chocolate if you like. I sometimes sprinkle with coconut instead of salt!
- Cut watermelon disk into wedges. Use a small, sharp knife to make a slit in the rind of each wedge, and insert a wooden stick into each slit.
- Use paper towel to pat watermelon flesh dry. Place onto a parchment-paper-covered tray.
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl in a microwave in 20-second bursts, stirring after each until smooth.
- Combine chocolate and coconut oil together, then drizzle over watermelon wedges.
- Place wedges in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes or until firm. Ice pops can stay in freezer for up to 2 days. Serve sprinkled with sea salt to taste.
Made it? Tell us about it–