This is great with homemade yogurt, or on top of ice cream!
6 oz oatmeal
1 cup chopped nuts (unsalted and unroasted) and seeds (pumpkin or sunflower)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon cinnamon
pinch of salt
2 handfuls raisins or mulberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl (except the raisins, mulberries, and optional ingredients)
- Warm the coconut oil over low heat and add the syrup and water, stir well
- Add the coconut oil and syrup to the dry ingredients in the bowl, make sure that everything is well mixed.
- Spread the granola on a baking sheet and bake for 15–20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Keep an eye on your granola to prevent it from charring. Every oven is different.
- Let the granola cool down for 10 minutes before adding the raisins/ mulberries and any other optional ingredients before placing it in a dry container.
Made it? Tell us about it–