Bread salad is all about the contrast of textures! When you roast cauliflower it becomes sweet and tasty.
1 yellow or white cauliflower head, in pieces
½ loaf bread, torn into pieces
2 bay leaves
glug of olive oil
salt & pepper, to taste
1 small bunch fresh
parsley, washed and torn into pieces
4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
1½ cups good olives
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the cauliflower, bay leaf, and bread in a large roasting rack and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until the cauliflower is al dente and golden and the bread is golden brown.
- Place in a large bowl and add parsley, cheese, and olives.
- Sprinkle with some salt and pepper and drizzle with a little oil and some sherry vinegar.
Made it? Tell us about it–