A wonderful blend of pear, ginger, and VODKA!
Makes 2 Glasses
You will need:
2 firm pears
2 cinnamon sticks
2 inches of fresh ginger, sliced
6 all spice berries
10 cardamom pods
1/2 vanilla bean
2 cups sugar
4 cups water
1/2 cup vodka
juice from 1 lemon
- Slice the pears into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place them in a large pot with all the spices and sugar.
- Add water and bring to a boil and let it simmer for 20 minutes minutes.
- Cool and strain, reserving the liquid.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the syrup in a shaker and add vodka and lemon juice.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a sliced pear.
Made it? Tell us about it–