This warm salad is brightened by the lemon. You'll make it again and again!
1 large shallot, finely diced
zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 lbs baby new potatoes
kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine shallots, zest, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Rinse potatoes and pat dry. Arrange on a parchment lined, rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast for 25 minutes and remove from oven.
- Drizzle shallot mixture over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Return to oven and roast 10 minutes more or until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve warm.
Made it? Tell us about it–