This pizza is perfect in the summer with garden zucchini, but is delicous any time of year.
You will need:
For the pizza dough:
3 cups 00 Farina flour
1 1⁄2 cups water
5 teaspoons dried yeast
1 teaspoon superfine sugar
pinch of salt
1 tablespoon semolina
reduced tomato passata (or tomato paste)
1 fresh garden zucchini, sliced thinly lengthwise
2 slices prosciutto, thinly sliced
2 large garlic cloves, diced
goat cheese feta
- To make the dough, mix the ingredients and knead for about 5–8 minutes.
- Preheat oven to full temperature. (If you have a pizza stone, leave it in the oven to preheat.)
- Dust some flour on your workbench and roll out a piece of dough.
- Spoon on the reduced passata and a light sprinkle of grated mozzarella.
- Lay down some zucchini, prosciutto, and diced garlic, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes.
- Serve with a few generous dollops of soft goat cheese and a garnish of roquette.
Made it? Tell us about it–